The British Columbia University of Canada offers scholarships to foreign students of excellent academic level with leadership skills in order to strengthen the qualities of each of the scholarship-winning applicants to study in Canada 2020 – 2021. The award named Karen McKellin Leaders Tomorrow’s International grants proportional financing depending on your financial need.
Study undergraduate in Canada
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of British Columbia, Canada.
Levels and areas of study:
Scholarships in Canada 2020 – 2021 are offered in the undergraduate area in all fields offered by the University of British Columbia.
Who can participate?
All international students from anywhere in the world are welcome to apply to the University admission processes and the Karen McKellin International Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarships.
The winners of the International Leader of Tomorrow Award Karen McKellin receive awards proportional to financial need. It is determined by tuition, fees and living costs, less the economic contribution that you and your family can make annually. A standard needs assessment is based on the information provided by the student.
The Prize can be renewed for up to three additional years of undergraduate studies or until the end of the degree, whichever is less. This can be renewed as long as he achieves a satisfactory academic position in his faculty, continues to demonstrate financial need and maintains his Canadian study permit.
Conditions that participants must meet:
To apply to the scholarship application processes the student must:
- To be an international student with a desire to study in Canada in 2020 – 2021, for this you must have a special permit to study in that nation.
- Have a high school degree from an internationally recognized institution.
- To present each one of the requirements demanded by the British Columbia University, among them to deliver the certificate of English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS exam) in the highest standards requested by the University of Canada.
- Must demonstrate superior academic performance (at least an A average or equivalent standard).
- Demonstrate the lack of an economic fund to obtain a higher degree from British Columbia University.
Instructions to apply:
For more information on the processes of admission to the university and the international scholarship program, visit the official website of the British Columbia University of Canada.
The application must be submitted online, you must verify that it meets the standards required in the English language by the university to have a greater chance of being accepted by the scholarship program in Canada.
Until December 1, 2020 (Annual). Application Page