Deadline: Visit the official website of the university to know the different deadlines.
Waiting for scholarships to study in Brazil? Do not wait any longer, since the undergraduate scholarship programs to study in Brazil arrived, the applications are active for applicants from anywhere in America, we mention that they are only scholarships for Latinos.
The Federal University of Latin American Integration (UNILA) opened the registration process for new international students from 32 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The University of Brazil located between the borders of Paraguay and Argentina is a public institution that does not charge or require tuition fees in any of its offered careers. More than 700 spaces in 29 areas, which provide quality training creating extensive knowledge in students.
This university grants international scholarships, dictates the courses in the Portuguese and Spanish language; therefore, it is not necessary for the student to master the native language of Brazil.
Learn more about the application processes such as the information required by the university for a successful registration.
Achieve your educational goals in Brazil
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Federal University of Latin American Integration (UNILA) Brazil. (Watch the video to learn about the registration process).
Levels and areas of study:
Undergraduate in 29 university courses, which are taught in Portuguese and Spanish. Visit the link of the courses offered by (UNILA).
Who can participate?
All applicants from Latin America and the Caribbean are welcome to apply for the international scholarship program.
The scholarship consists of 50% of the quotas destined to students who obtained their secondary education degree (baccalaureate) in public schools and financing.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be a native of a Latin American or Caribbean country with the exception of Brazil.
- Be over 18 years old or completed until the first day of February 2020.
- Have completed their secondary education or equivalent outside of Brazil.
- The applicant must receive in Brazil or in any of the Spanish-speaking Latin American nations, with a minimum of 12 months before the date of registration. Or failing to demonstrate by means of international certification the command of the Spanish language (CELU or DELE) or Portuguese (CELPEBRAS), or Spanish or Portuguese course with a load of at least 180 hours.
- Present documents proving your socioeconomic or humanitarian vulnerability situation just at the time of registration.
Instructions to apply:
It is done online through an electronic registration form annexing the following documents in PDF format:
- Declaration form (annex I of the call).
- Identity documents or passport.
- Birth or marriage certificate.
- Certificate or diploma of completion of secondary education (baccalaureate).
- Certification of notes or equivalent document of secondary education (baccalaureate).
- Submit a declaration document issued by the institution where the studies were carried out, indicating that it is free and public.
- For candidates presenting a difficult economic or humanitarian situation, present proof of their condition.
To know the different deadlines please visit the official website of the University of Brazil.